MyBetting Canada brings you reviews of the top Canadian sportsbooks available today. We visit, use and bet with each provider to give you the information you need to know to select from the best sports betting sites.
My Betting Canada
Top Canadian Sportsbooks and Reviews
Best Betting Sites In Canada
What you can find on MyBetting Canada?
Betting sites reviews
There are countless sports betting sites available to Canadians at any given time. With the legality of betting in Canada widespread, operators have entered the market and given Canadians supply to meet their demand for great betting sites.
Betting Apps & Mobile Betting Options
Sports bettors need to be able to make a bet on the go. Few want to be tethered to a laptop computer anymore, so it’s important that a sportsbook offers you an app, or at the very least, be mobile-friendly.
Who we are and why trust My Betting Canada?
My Betting Canada seeks to become your most trusted source for all of your sports betting needs. Our experts scour through each of Canada’s top sports betting sites to learn and understand how each operates. We then bring these thorough reviews to you so you can make informed decisions on where to bet.
Time is money. We understand that. And we know each sports betting site is competing for your business. Our job is to cut through all of the noise and deliver to you the information you need to know.
- Who offers the best bonuses?
- Who has the most diverse betting markets?
- Who provides the best features?
- Who gives you the best banking options?
Our knowledge will become your power to make the best selection from Canada’s top sports betting sites with the most up-to-date information possible.
How We Choose the Best Betting Sites
Why does My Betting Canada recommend the sites we list here? Simple. We’ve visited them. We’ve joined them. We’ve bet with them. We know what we want and what we expect to get from a great bookmaker. Only by fully immersing ourselves in a sportsbook can our experts really tell you which outlet delivers the goods for its players.
Some of the options we examine and compare for our sportsbook reviews online include:
- Betting Markets: Are all of the top betting markets available for all of the major sporting events and leagues?
- Odds: Are the odds up-to-date? Are they fair? Would we find better odds somewhere else if we shopped around?
- Betting Features: Is live betting, early cash-out, and a bet builder offered? What other betting features are available?
- Bonuses & Promotions: Is there a welcome bonus? How difficult is it to earn thanks to their terms & conditions? What other betting promotions are offered?
- Banking & Payment Methods: Is it easy to make a deposit and a withdrawal? Is the site cryptocurrency friendly?
- Mobile Experience: Is there an iOS and/or Android app available? If not, is the website mobile friendly?
- Customer Service: Is there a FAQ page? Is live chat offered? Can you talk to customer support by phone?
This is why we do our due diligence and visit all of Canada’s top sportsbooks. We want to know the truth about the betting experience at each site, and we’re certain you expect nothing less than that.
Is sports betting legal in Canada?
Yes. Though each province and territory have their own specific laws, as long as you are over the age of eighteen (18) it is legal to bet on sports.
Is it safe to bet online?
Yes. All of the sports betting sites we highlight are licensed, safe and secure, and protect your privacy.
Are all sports betting sites based outside of Canada?
No. Some, like Sports Interaction, are completely Canadian companies.
If I win, will I get my money?
Yes. While many offshore sports books were known to be sketchy, with major corporations now backing legal sports gambling, you can rest assured that if you win, you will be paid.
Are the bonuses legitimate?
Yes. There are terms and conditions attached to most bonuses, but if you meet those, you will receive your full bonus.