Neteller is a digital wallet that offers you fast and secure money transfers all over the world. Created in Canada over 20 years ago, Neteller has long been a preferred way to deposit and withdraw money from gambling sites. With low to no fees for transactions, Neteller is an excellent choice for Canadian sports betting sites.
Best Neteller Betting Sites - Sportsbooks That Take Neteller
Neteller is a digital wallet that originated in Canada in 1999 prior to relocating outside of the country. It began processing payments to and from online gambling websites almost immediately, and continues to be a widely recognized and used payment method today, including at:
It's fast, easy and free to sign up for a Neteller account. You can then fund that account in a number of ways, including via credit card, bank transfer and over 30 other methods. The money deposited into your Neteller account can then be used in several ways, including funding your online sports betting account. This is great for when you want to make a withdrawal from a sports book account because you can receive these funds directly into your Neteller account without being charged a fee.
Neteller offers its customers a convenient app for both iOS and Android users which can be then linked to your sports book account. You can also become a Neteller VIP. The benefits of which include free money transfers and discounted deposits and withdrawals. Useful in daily life as well as in funding an online gambling account, Neteller is an excellent payment method to consider.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Fast method for deposits and withdrawals
- Very secure and trustworthy
- Offers an iOS and Android app
- VIP account offers great benefits
- Not accepted at every Canadian betting site
- May charge a nominal fee for transactions
How to deposit using Neteller
Betting sites that accept Neteller will each have a slightly different method for funding your account. To make a deposit using Neteller, you will obviously need to have already created a free Neteller account. Then, simply follow these basic steps to make a deposit at your favorite sports book:
- Log into your sports book account.
- Click on your account.
- Select “make a deposit.”
- Choose Neteller as your payment method.
- Enter your desired deposit amount.
- Enter the requested Neteller information (this may include answering a security question).
- Click “confirm.”
Your deposit amount should instantly appear in your account and be reflected your account balance.
How to withdraw using Neteller
Canadian sports betting sites that accept Neteller should have their own Neteller merchant account. Because of this, you can withdraw directly back to your own Neteller account and not be charged any fees for the transaction. This is one of the reasons we like using Neteller betting sites. To make a withdrawal using Neteller, the steps are similar to making a deposit.
- Log into your sports book account.
- Click on your account.
- Select “make a wthdrawal.”
- Choose Neteller as your withdrawal method.
- Enter the desired withdrawal amount.
- Enter any other requested Neteller information.
- Click “confirm.”
Your requested withdrawal amount should be deducted from your account balance immediately. However, depending on the operator, it may take 3-5 days for the withdrawal to actually process and be available to you in your Neteller account.
Recommended betting sites for Neteller
Not every Canadian sports betting site accepts Neteller. However, those that do are excellent choices for all of your sports betting wants and needs. Some of the top choices available to you include these recommended sites:
- 888Sport: 888Sport is one of the best sports betting sites for Canadian players. You can safely and securely fund your account using Neteller while at the same time receive a welcome bonus of up to $300 plus a $10 casino bonus when you make your initial deposit at 888Sport. 888Sport delivers everything a sports bettor can ask for: a great selection of sports, tons of betting markets including futures and props, and several betting features to keep you always in the action. Spend just a little time here, and you’ll see why 888Sport is one of Canada’s leading sports betting sites.
- GGBet: If you are an esports bettor, GGBet is a must. They have the largest selection of esports betting markets plus multiple live streams of esports action. The Neteller friendly site also delivers a 100% match bonus up to $100 for new players. But there’s more here than just esports. GGBet is a full-line sports book, and unlike some of Canada’s top betting sites, they offer both an iOS and Android app. With great coverage and plenty of betting features, esports and non-esports fan will find a great sports betting atmosphere at GGBet.
- TonyBet: TonyBet is as much of a casino as it is a sports book, but it brings plenty of action to players on both sides of its site. New players can fund their account by using Neteller while receiving a 100% match welcome bonus worth up to $150. TonyBet delivers plenty of sports and betting markets for players, including some interesting promotions. It also offers you a VIP rewards program specifically for sports bettors which is worth joining. A top sports book with an excellent casino, TonyBet offers a great gambling experience for all players.
- Bodog: Bodog doesn’t actually accept Neteller as a payment method, however, they do accept cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Each of these cryptos can be purchased with Neteller and then transferred to Bodog to use for betting. Bodog gives Bitcoin depositors a 100% match bonus up to $300 over and above their welcome bonus for new players which is worth up to $400 plus 50 free spins in their casino. With tons of sports betting markets and exclusive features, Bodog is a top Canadian sports book worth visiting.
Neteller Bonuses and Promotions
The bonuses and promotions at Canada’s top sports betting sites are always subject to change. Sometimes, an operator may offer a special bonus should you make a deposit using a particular payment method. However, at the moment, we don’t see any special promos for Neteller users. Despite this, every new player is welcomed with an online betting bonus offer. These bonuses may be offered in several fashions, including:
- Match Bonus: Upon completion of your initial deposit, you can receive a 100% match bonus on the amount of money you placed into your account. Typically, there is a minimum deposit amount required to receive the bonus and you may have to opt-in or enter a bonus code to trigger it. Also, each match bonus requires you to adhere to the operator’s specific terms and conditions. Once those are met, the bonus money is all yours.
- Free Bets: In place of a match bonus, certain sports books may instead offer you free bets. These may be given to you when you make your first deposit, or they may be awarded when you place your first bet of a certain minimum amount. Should you lose that initial wager, you will be credited the amount lost so that you may place a second bet for “free.” Certain terms and conditions apply to these bonus offers.
- Free spins: Since nearly all of Canada’s online sports books are offered in conjunction with a casino, many welcome bonuses include free spins with a sports book’s match bonus. The free spins are limited to specific slots which the casino will direct you toward with credit for the spins located in your account. Any money won during your free spins may be subject to certain terms and conditions in order to withdraw.
Neteller is accepted at merchants worldwide. The company offers its clients both an iOS and an Android app, both of which are readily available in their respective app stores as well as on Neteller’s website. Which such ease of access, Neteller can be used from your smartphone or tablet to fund your online gambling account. With low to no fees for VIP members, using Neteller where accepted is an excellent choice for depositing and withdrawing from your account.
How long do deposits and withdrawals with Neteller take?
Making a deposit with Neteller into your sports book account should be instantaneous. Withdrawals, depending on the operator, will often take longer, perhaps up to five days.
Is Neteller safe to use?
Yes. Neteller is very safe and secure. With over a 20-year track record for performance, Neteller is very reliable for all your banking needs.
Can I buy, sell and transfer cryptocurrency with Neteller?
Yes. Neteller allows for crypto transactions, meaning even at sports betting sites that don’t accept Neteller, you may be able to transfer Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptos into your betting account.
How high are Neteller’s fees?
Depending on your VIP status at Neteller, fees are nominal to zero. Typically, there is no withdrawal fee back to your Neteller account, and deposit fees into your account depend on your payment method.
If I don’t have Neteller, what other payment methods are recommended?
If Neteller is not accepted at your favorite sports betting site, most all of them accept Visa, Mastercard, Interac, ecoPayz, Skrill and other methods including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
- MyBetting Canada
- Best Neteller Betting Sites - Sportsbooks That Take Neteller