Interac is one of Canada’s most trusted payment brands. Safe and secure, it provides piece of mind with every transaction made through its service. Interac is widely accepted at online casinos and sports book across the country, making depositing and withdrawing money from your operator of choice fast and easy.
Interac Betting Sites for Canadian
Interac allows you to send money anywhere at any time. Connected to your bank account, Interac allows you to send money directly and securely via its e-Transfer feature. No need to use cash or cheques. Interac will quickly replace these payment methods for all your banking needs.
For sports book players, Interac makes funding your account fast, easy and secure. It is a widely accepted payment method throughout most of Canada’s top betting sites, including:
- Sports Interaction
- Shangri La
Interac allows you to send and receive money directly from your laptop or phone to and from any individual or business who has an email address and a Canadian bank account. It’s that simple. Interac’s easy-of-use explains why it is fast becoming one of the top banking options at sports betting sites across the country.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Widely accepted at Canadian sports books.
- Very safe and secure.
- Deposits made via Interac are immediate.
- Available through 250+ financial institutions.
- Not all sports books which accept Interac for deposits will allow withdrawals through Interac.
- There is a fee for each transaction
How to make a deposit with Interac
Every sports book will have their own way of having players make a deposit. However, most are quite similar in the steps needed to complete this process. Typically, you will need to do the following:
- Log into your betting site of choice.
- Access your account.
- Choose “make a deposit.”
- Select Interac as your payment method.
- Enter your selected deposit amount.
- If making an Interac e-Transfer, you will be requested to log into your banking portal.
- Enter the requested information (this may include answering a security question).
- Click “confirm.”
Your deposit should instantly appear in your account and reflect the new balance
How to make a withdrawal with Interac
Just as in making a deposit, every sports betting site will have a slightly different withdrawal method. Most, however, will have a similar process. The steps often mirror the deposit process:
- Log into your betting site of choice.
- Access your account.
- Choose “make a wthdrawal.”
- Select Interac as your withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount to withdraw along with any other requested information.
- Click “confirm.”
The withdrawal amount requested will be deducted from your account balance instantly; however, it may take 3-5 days for the withdrawal to actually process and be available to you. Be warned, not every sports book that accepts Interac for deposits will allow you to withdraw through Interac as well. Check to ensure this option is available to you for each sports book at which you may create an account.
Recommended betting sites for Interac
Each betting site you visit will offer a variety of way to fund your account. There will often be credit card, debit card, and virtual wallet options available. One of the top methods we recommend Canadian players use is Interac, and these are perhaps the best sites at which to utilize this payment method.
- Sports Interaction: This 100% Canadian betting site welcomes new players with up to a $500 match bonus in free bets. Funding your account here with Interac is fast, easy and secure with a minimum deposit through Interac of $50. Their well-designed website is easy to navigate and offers sports bettors plenty of betting markets and sports from which to choose. There are also several casino bonuses players can take advantage of, so check out Sports Interaction today.
- Betway: Betway offers you several ways with which to fund your account, including the use of Interac. Regardless of the payment method you choose, banking at Betway is simple. They offer new players up to a $300 deposit bonus match which is available both on their desktop site and through their mobile app. With tons of great betting features, including early cash out and boosted odds, Betway delivers an excellent sports betting atmosphere to all its players.
- 888Sport: Canadian players are joining sports bettors from around the world in enjoying what 888Sport offers. New players can quickly fund their account using Interac, and at the same time, get up to a $300 match + a $10 casino bonus when you make your first deposit at 888Sport. With an excellent sports book, an easy-to-use website, and sports betting markets galore, you’ll quickly see why 888Sport is quickly becoming one of Canada’s favorite betting sites.
- Bodog: Featuring a multitude of ways to fund your account, we still like using Interac when at Bodog for its safe and secure payment methods. Bodog offers new players up to a $400 bonus match + 50 free spins in its casino as well as several innovative sports betting features, including their #NameYourPlay feature. With a ton of futures, props, and other sports betting markets, sports bettors will have a field day here shopping for odds and lines.
- Shangri La: Shangri La makes depositing and withdrawing your money a breeze with several payment methods offered, yet once again, Interac is perhaps the best way to fund your account. With up to a $500 welcome bonus +20 free spins and even more money offered in casino bonuses and reload promos, there’s plenty of reasons to open up an account at Shangri La. With a great sports book stocked full of sports and betting markets, Canadian sports bettors could find a new place to call home here.
Interac Bonuses & Promotions
Bonus and promotional offers available at all of Canada’s top betting sites are always subject to change. So, at the moment, we don’t seem to find any special offers available to Interac users. However, whenever you open an account with an operator, you’re likely to receive some sort of welcome bonus which can take a few different forms:
- Match Bonus: Upon completion of your first deposit, you may receive a 100% match bonus on the amount of money you put into your account. There is usually a minimum associated with this (typically $20), and some terms and conditions may apply. But when you meet these, the match bonus is yours to keep.
- Free Bets: At some sports book, they won’t offer new players a deposit match, but will instead offer a similar amount of money which will be available in the form of “free bets.” This may be awarded when you place a bet of a certain minimum amount (typically $20), and should you lose, your account will be credited the amount lost so you can place a second bet for “free.” Terms and conditions may apply to such offers.
- Free spins: Often awarded to new players when a casino is attached to an online sports book, the welcome bonus will include free spins on certain slots offered in the casino. The credit for the free spins will be found in your account, and the website will direct you as to which slots can be played using your free spins. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Interac is essentially a service which connects you and your financial institution to anyone else, be it a person or a business such as a Canadian sports book. It doesn’t have its own mobile app, however, you can use Interac through your smartphone or tablet, no matter if its an iOS or Android device. This is what makes Interac so great to use. It’s widely accepted, easy-to-use, highly secure, and can be accessed from anywhere while on the go.
How long will my deposit or withdrawal take using Interac?
Most deposits should be completed instantly. However, it may take up to 30 minutes depending on your bank. As for withdrawals, those can take anywhere from 2-5 day, depending mainly on your sports book, not Interac.
How much are Interac’s fees?
Interac’s fees are minimal per transaction (mostly less than $.05); however, your bank and/or the betting site may tack on extra fees. Check with each prior to using if this is a concern.
How do I set up an Interac account?
That’s the great part about Interac; you don’t need to create an account with them. As long as you already have one of the supported payment methods from your banking service, you don’t need a special Interac account.
How safe is my money with Interac?
Very safe. Security is a top concern at Interac, and they go to great lengths to protect each transaction as well as their users.
What are other recommended deposit methods for Canadian sports book?
If you don’t feel Interac is for you, that’s ok. You can still make deposits at most Canadian sports books using Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, and even Bitcoin.
- MyBetting Canada
- Interac Betting Sites for Canadian